Yoke Mount, Knuckle Mount
Our LED Flood Light is a premium architectural/commercial LED area luminaire designed to illuminate parking areas, pathways, building facades, loading docks and a wide variety of other large, general site lighting applications. Multiple mounting options makes our LED Flood Light a versatile luminaire for flood lighting, pole-, ground- and wall- mounted area lighting, and other outdoor lighting requirements.
• Long-life LED’s provide 372,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output ( L 70 )**
• Standard optic provides an IES roadway type V distribution, or a 7VV (vertical) x 7H (horizontal) NEMA floodlight distribution.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60HZ) is standard.
• Power factor >.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Optional glare shields (full & half) & wire guards are available.
• Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish - at least 2 mil thick on all surfaces - and a heat resistant polycarbonate lens.
• Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
• Effective projected areas (EPS’a) are:
• Front = 0.12 s.f.(knuckle)
• Side = 0.15 s.f. (knuckle)
• Face = 0.55 s.f. (knuckle)
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.