The LED Dusk-to-Dawn security/ﬂood light is an ideal solution for general site and ﬂood lighting in commercial and residential settings. With a die cast aluminum housing and a ﬂutes, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare, the dusk-to-dawn light provides effective, economical security lighting. High-efﬁcacy, long life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent and HID security/ﬂood lights.
• Available in 5000k (cool white) color Temperature
• Long life LEDs provide at least 78,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial output (L70)
• Delivers 6,703 lumens and 126 LPW at 5000k.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
• Power factor > 0.90
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%
• Color rendering index > 80.
• Die cast aluminum housing.
• Fluted, polycarbonate lens shield to reduce glare.
• NEMA-type photocell included (120-277V)
• Easy installation in new construction or retroﬁt applications.